TUESDAY 8/19: Ferguson PD presented a table full of fabricated evidence at this morning’s press conference - allegedly seized from protestors and stopped cars. The Colt 45 Molotov with a white bandana was the crowning glory, turns out you can’t even buy glass 40’s in Missouri. Stay classy, FPD
I seriously think white supremacist are coming in the area to frame the protesters, but it could just be the cops
>implying two different groups
I’ve been skeptical of these claims, but man… this is just embarrassing.
Genius… Just genius.
Thought I should share this. Let this sink in for a minute. Luis was killed for no reason (i’m assuming he’s of another race), this is happening all over, not just in Ferguson. This makes my skin crawl.
This world is fucked up
Guys, major signal boost needed for this.
Share it on your Facebook + Twitter feeds and other social media sites!
I remember hearing about this and am disgusted that the officers in question for away with such a thing.
Nation! You made it to Friday. I put $100 on this Starbucks card for you to share. Grab a coffee :). Also if you’re more a giver you can reload the card when you buy your next cup. Love ya Nation. Happy Friday :)
I don’t drink Starbucks, but this is a hella cool thing to do.
- Me: Did you find everything ok today Sir?
- Male Customer: Yeah everything was fine, but prices on the cat food just keep going up! I remember when it was only .30 a can! But I bet you don't, you're like what...20?
- Me: 21, but yes.
- Male Customer: God you're young, I bet you'd never go out with someone my age, unless you have some Daddy issues
- Me: ...........
- Male Customer: so do you like working here? Are you in school?
- Me: Your total today is 21.38 Sir.
- Male Customer: Are you seeing anyone?
- Me: ......Cash or Credit Sir?
- Male Customer: When do you get off work?
- Male co-worker comes up next to me: Everything ok?
- Male Customer: Yeah we're fine
- Male Co-worker: Actually I think you're being really rude
- Male Customer: What are you her boyfriend?
- Male co-worker: No I'm not. And even if I was, why would it matter? Her job is to ring up your items, make sure your shopping experience was pleasant and give you change. You're making really creepy comments to a young woman you don't even know at a cash register, it's not ok.
- Male Customer: You can't talk to me that way! I want to speak to your manager.
- Me: It's really ok, everything is Ok
- Male Co-worker: No no, I'll go ahead and call our FEMALE boss up here to address any grievances you might have *Sir*
- Male Customer: slams down 25 dollars grabs his bags and leave*
- Male Co-worker: You don't even have to take anyone's shit here. If anyone even looks at you funny, pick up that phone, call a manager, call me, call another co-worker and it will be handled. You are a valued employee and you deserve to feel safe and respected at work by *everyone*
ne, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
— Marcus Aurelius Subscribe via RSS.